Out & About / West Village Style

12.28.2011

IMG_9039 (1) 13 IMG_9036 10 IMG_9043 IMG_9065

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday! Did you get anything special? I received a handful of my favorite cookbooks, including four of Canal House Cooking, Tender by Nigel Slater, Chez Panisse Vegetables and Tartine Bread. Super excited to start cooking from them, thanks G! My mom has been visiting for the last week and we've been covering the entire island of Manhattan and Brooklyn by foot. The first few days sunny and mild, which has now turned frigid and windy. Dreaming of places tropical and foreign. Here are a few photos around the West Village, super cute Cafe Minerva is a great spot on West 4th Street. I've got my list going of New Years resolutions and preparing for my 27th birthday eeek. xx N

15 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss the brownstone we used to live in New York! Beautiful shots of the big apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart the first and the last photos the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the cookbooks sounds divine. i like my presents but they're no way as impressive. the photos are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, you capture the mood and beauty so perfectly in each of your photographs....feels like I'm right there with you. Thank you for sharing...I'm so happy to have discovered you..such inspiration. Imen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely snaps. Makes me wish I lived closer to NY so I could visit and take day trips around the beaten paths. Happy Holidays! Love those books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, nicole. that first one is incredible, that lady in the window looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and enjoy an amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! amazing photos, Nicole! I hope to visit NY very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these shots are beautiful, love that first bicycle photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top shot is just amazing. Kudos to you. Wow. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely! I am envying your gift of Canal House cookbooks.
    And happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos are always wonderful ... I like to imagine yourself in those places!
    I'd like to go there! Happy new yearfrom Italy! See you soon!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning photos of the west village! i hope you are enjoying your new cookbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your photos are amazing. makes me want to go back to nyc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay Christmas! Great pictures :)

    xo Sara
    www.sararussellinteriors.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© La Buena Vida All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger